Payment with Credit Debit Card via Worldpay Futurepay
The simplest method of payment is via Credit or Debit card.
Due to the variable nature of fresh produce and as we sell products by weight and subscription all card payments are handled by Worldpay Futurepay.
This allows us to process any amendments or variations to your order, for example variations in the weight of products orders or additional items requested that are not on our website catalogue.
Worldpay are the UK’s leading card processor for large retailers and independent business and process over 40% of all UK Card transactions online, mobile and in stores.
Card payments take place in a secure environment on Worldpay’s servers and we do not see or record your card details. As part of the payment processing Worldpay will receive and store your contact and billing information and create a futurepay account.
- Payment for your estimated order total is taken in full at the time of ordering
- We will email you with an order confirmation and notify you of any changes to your order
- If the order total varies due to weight, items out of stock or your request for any changes or additional items we will refund or charge the difference to your card the day before delivery.
- Payment for your first order is taken in full at the time of ordering
- If your order total varies due to weight, items out of stock or your request for any changes or additional items we will refund or charge the difference to your card the day before delivery.
- For subsequent subscription orders payment is charged the week before delivery. We will email you at least 48 hours in advance of payment being taken.
- You are free to pause or cancel your subscription order at any time up to the Tuesday before delivery is due.
Once your card information is stored with Worldpay, we have no access to this information. If your card expires we will send you details to update this directly with Worldpay
We also accept payment via:
Credit or Debit Card Over The Phone
- If you would like to pay for your order over the phone please select this option at the checkout.
- We will call you to take payment before dispatch. Please ensure the phone number on your account is correct. If we are unable to reach you it may result in your order being delayed.
- There is a £1.00 charge for payments taken over the phone due to increased administration and transaction fees.
Pay on Collection
- If you would like to pay for your order on collection please select this option at the checkout.
- You can pay via card or cash at the farm shop. You can only pay with cash at farmers markets.
- Depending on the size of your order we may request a deposit or part payment in advance.
- We accept cheque payment at the farmers market and farm shop
The payment method you choose may affect the speed in which we can process your order.
Minimum Order Value
- To cover packaging and administration the minimum order value is £25.00.