Our vision is to enhance the lives of our customers, people, farm and planet through sustainable organic food.
To help achieve that, this spring we spoke to hundreds of our customers to make sure our business develops in a way that works for you.
Thank you to those that shared your feedback, we couldn’t get back to everyone individually, but we did analyse the key trends and we’re in the process of making some big changes to the way we operate.
The Headline Stats
- Animal Welfare is the most important reason people shop with us
- 90% of our customers eat meat more than once a week
- 93% of our customers rated product quality 5/5
- 90% rated our customer service at least 4/5
- 90 Rated value for money at least 4/5
We think that’s great, but there’s still work to do, some of the key areas for improvement for us are to make ordering easier, offering a convenient way to buy ethically and continuing to provide great value for money too.
What we’ve done:
- Making it more convenient to order
- 1/2 price delivery when you spend over £65
- Free delivery for orders over £95
- Order and pay over the phone
- Manage your delivery dates and payments through our website
- Wider Range
- Our set meat boxes don’t work for every household, so you can now build your own bespoke box with just the cuts you would like and choose how often to get it delivered from every week to every 8 weeks to suit how much meat you eat.
- We’re phasing out our foil lined boxes in favour of a fully recyclable system and we’ve cut down single use plastic by 1/3.
To ensure we’re always offering high standards we’ve also partnered with Reviews.co.uk to collect your feedback, please look out for a link to review us if you’ve placed an order recently.
Already a subscriber?
We’ll apply these changes to your order from August.
If you already subscribe for £65 or more of meat we will be increasing the value of meat in your box to account for our new delivery pricing.
So your payment will stay the same but you’ll get more meat!
If it looks like you could save more by adding a few more items to your box we’ll get in touch to see if you would like to make any changes, or just email us and we’ll update your order.
As all orders are now delivered by local or national couriers we’ve stopped offering the weekly discounted local delivery routes but we will continue to honour any reduced pricing until the end of October when your subscription will move onto the best value delivery option available.
As always if you want to amend or customise your box please just get in touch